N53 17.801 E5 05.386
Be wary of the very strong current between the tides at the narrow marina entrance.
Departures from Vlieland to:
- Terschelling via Schuitengat 1 hour before high water (HW) at Vlieland.
- Terschelling via Slenk 2 hours before HW at Vlieland.
- Den Helder via Inschot 2 hours before HW at Vlieland.
- Den Helder via the North Sea 1 hour before HW at Vlieland.
- Texel via the North Sea, 1 hour before HW at Vlieland.
- Harlingen via Blauwe Schenk 1 hour after HW at Vlieland.
- Kornwederzand via Blauwe Schenk 1 hour after low water (LW) at Vlieland.
- Kornwederzand via Inschot 2 hours after LW at Vlieland.
Harlingen Vlieland 2 hours after HW at Harlingen.
Departures from Kornwerderzand:
- Via Blauweslenk at HW Kornwerderzand.
- Kornwerderzand via Inschot 1 hour before HW Kornwerderzand.
- Borkum: 72 Nm Terschelling: Harlingen 12 Nm 19 Nm IJmuiden: 66 Nm
- Den Helder: 33 Nm
The Coastguard Center broadcasts weather reports on channels 23 and 83 at 08:15, 13:05, 19:05 and 23:05.
The port is accessible at HW and LW. Only the experienced sailor should make an approach if there are strong winds (6 Bft or higher).
The marina charges € 0.64 per m2. This includes electricity. Passers-by get 50% discount on marina charges from November 1st to March 1st.
There are good restaurants with various price ranges in the adjacent village.
Vlieland marina is located near the beach. Oost-Vlieland village lies within walking distance (15 minutes). Vlieland is a nice small island with beautiful bicycle and walking routes. The marina has 300 berths.
The Marina dates from the end of the 1940s. The latest development is expansion of the Marine in the direction of Port Scaldis in 1994. This increased the Marina’s capacity to 580 moorings and approximately 80 private fishing boats.
Bordered on three sides by the scenic beauty of a wide, sandy beach, the Kennermerduinen Nature Reserve and the North Sea lies the Marina Seaport IJmuiden. You berth at a modern, safe and fully equipped harbour offering a complete range of technical services. In the direct vicinity, you’ll find dining, entertainment and water sports and recreation.